Wednesday 22 June 2011

Celebrate

Sunshine
Warm rays penetrate the layers of my skin
Going deeper
Still I lie
Quiet to the activities of life
Just listening to the thoughts inside my head
Waiting till the heat has risen to its limit
Then slowly but surely rising and moving forward
Toward the ocean deep and blue cool and soothing
I feel the sand between my toes
My eyes see the ocean's horizon
The expanse of sky fills my vision
Large beautiful blue space inviting me in
I dive into an awakening flood of life flowing over me
Saturating me
I am completely refreshed
Floating on my back blinded by intense brightness
Once again
Still
Quiet
Listening to the thoughts in my head
This one thought emerges above the rest
Celebrate life in its fullest measure
Celebrate the breaths you take
Live wholly
Fully
Completely
Gratefully
Giving glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment