Saturday 11 June 2011

Grace

Grace soaked hands
Saved me from satan's grip
Grace soaked hands hold me
Sustain me and keep me in God's plan
Plans for good
A future filled with hope
I bow my knee where grace awaits every step
To raise me up and carry me through every desert place
Assuring me along the way I'll never let you go
We'll walk life throughout until the end
When finally we will meet
Then I'll touch the hands of grace
The hands that brought me through
Gentle hands
Humble hands
Hands of awesome power
Hands of love
Accepting me
Hands that made all things new
The hands of God
That stooped down and raised me up
To see Gods glory through Christ His Son shining in me
How awesome are these grace soaked hands
Amazing hands indeed

1 comment:

  1. There is such grace in your writing papa, I read them like Psalms, today I can go to work with these words in my heart. I love you

    ReplyDelete